with your WCET colleagues and experts, both virtually and in-person.
Post A Job
Posting a Job to the WCET Mailing List
As a benefit of membership, WCET members may post notices of job openings to the WCET News members-only email list. Note that you can post notices only for positions that are open at WCET member institutions or organizations.
- You must be subscribed. The person sending the job posting must be subscribed to the WCET News email list. See the directions on how to subscribe to a WCET mailing list or you can send a question about this to email@example.com.
- Send your job posting. Once you are subscribed, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer verification message. You might receive an e-mail asking you to verify that you sent the message. This is a security precaution and takes only a second. Read the instructions, click the link, and you are done.
- Wait. The email list is moderated by a WCET staff person and requires manual approval before posting. We try to respond quickly, but you may see some delay before your message is posted.
Hints to Improve Your Success
- Provide an informative subject line. Be thoughtful of your colleagues and use a subject line that communicates the contents of your message. Including the institution or organization name and the type of position is often helpful. Example subject line: Job U of N Dakota Instructional Designer
Avoid spam. The following might increase the possibility that your message is flagged as spam:
- The use of punctuation in the subject line.
- A large attachment.
- Extensive use of graphics in the body of the e-mail.
- Include contact information. Provide an e-mail or phone number where someone can learn more details about the position and your institution or organization.
Please contact us email@example.com with any questions you may have.